Book the Coba Tour Now!
- Hotel pick up is up to you but I suggest 7-8 AM
- Coba ruins. Hire a tour guide or just explore on your own.
- Climb the pyramids if you want
- The driver can suggest traditional Mexican restaurants for lunch
Private tours are for your group only and therefore you plan the day. We do not offer this tour as a public bus tour.
All sites of ruinsÂ close at 5PM. Â Plan your time accordingly.
***Â Note that the certified guides inside the ruins areÂ not includedÂ on this tour, and they are not part of the service that we provide. Therefore, we are not responsible and do not control the prices or exchange rate of the guide that you hire. Remember to agree on the price before hiring a guide.
Whats Included in the Private Coba Express Tour Riviera Maya
- Round trip air-conditioned transportation exclusively for your group.
- English speaking driver
- Tollroad and Parking fees
- Free time at the Mayan Ruins ofÂ Coba
- Cooler with ice, purified water & beers.
NotÂ Included in the Private Coba Express Tour Riviera Maya.
- Food & Beverages at the restaurant
- Entrance fee to the Cenote
- Entrance fee to the archaeological site ofÂ Coba
Cancellation & Reservation Policies.
- All prices are in US Dollars
- You do not need an EP card to get the BEST prices in Cancun.
- If the tour departs as scheduled it is a completed tour. If you are not on the tour on time you will be considered a no-show and therefore we will be charged. In that case, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. Not even weÂ can make that call.
- This tour must be cancelled by 2:00 PM on the day BEFORE the tour in order to receive a full refund of any deposit you may have made.
- Cancellations can be made by e-mail 48 hrs before your tour departs. Less than 48 hrs you are required to call our office.
- You personally must speak with our staff. Do not have the hotel travel agent or concierge call. We all speak English.
- We will provide you with a cancellation number. Please write it down and guard it until you have received your refund.
- In most cases a refund will be issued within 48 hrs.
- After 2:00 PM on the day before your tour we still may be able to cancel/refund you, but you are taking a risk. If the tour is full and the operator cannot fill your space, you will lose your deposit. So, call us whenever you can.
- Our phone number in Cancun is 5002133. It is also on your tour e-vouchers you received. If you have any trouble dialing this number, ask the concierge or front desk staff to assist you. We are here from 9:00 AM until 9:00 PM daily and have an answering machine for the off hours.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- You can change the date of any tour without penalty IF you call before 2:00 PM on the day before the tour.
- We have the most flexible cancellation policy in Cancun and we will only keep your deposit IF we are charged by the tour operator.
The tour is provided by Chichen Itza Tour