Rates listed on the website are valid on the date the reservation inquiry is made and are subject to change without notice. Published rates are not guaranteed until payment is received. All reservations are subject to availability. Confirmation numbers will not be issued until payment has been received in full.
When you make a reservation you must provide written or verbal authorization to charge your credit card. By authorizing the charge you acknowledge our Reservation and Payment Policies, Cancellation Policies and Disclaimer. Changes to existing reservations are subject to availability and necessary rate adjustments.
You can make the reservation up to One day (1) prior to your arrival but you must be aware that cancellation policies┬áwill apply..
Print out of your reservation voucher and present it when you check in for your reserved service.
Cancellation Policy (Applies for any service)
- Cancellations made three (3) days or more before the arrival date (shuttle, tour or hotel) are subject to a 10% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations less than two (2) days before the arrival date (shuttle, tour or hotel) will be charged in full.
- Changes made less than two (2) days before the arrival date (shuttle, tour or hotel) will have an additional charge.
- There are no refunds for “no shows” on the day that service (shuttle, tour or hotel) is scheduled.
We gladly accept several Credit Cards with PayPal (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Bank of America, etc…).
Your reservation will be charged in full to your credit card upon receipt.
The name that WILL appear on your bank statements is: “PAYPAL*CANCUNTRANS”
Rates shown in US dollars will be charged in US.
Cancun Airport Transportations provides private Transportation Service from the Airport to the Hotels and back in its own licensed vehicles which possess an insurance to cover all its passengers.
Cancun Airport Transportations is an intermediary between the client and the goods and services providers listed on the website like Hotels and Tours. As such, Cancun Airport Transportations creates the necessary commercial connections in compliance with its own service and quality standards to provide services including but not limited to, accommodations, ground transportation and air transportation. Only the most reputable suppliers are selected for this purpose, however Cancun Airport Transportations cannot be held liable for their acts, omissions, wrongdoings or negligence on their part. Travel services are subject to the conditions set by the suppliers, and their liability may, in turn, be limited by their tariffs and conditions of service. Cancun Airport Transportations acts only in its role of intermediary for the client and service provider and does not retain any legal authority or control over the service providers personnel, assets, operation and/or property.
Cancun Airport Transportations declares:
- 1. Photographic material published on its website is intended to render a general description of the service in question and by no means can be guaranteed that the service will be supplied exactly as depicted.
- 2. Star ratings assigned to hotel accommodations and services are based on Cancun Airport Transportations own standards and quality which may not match rating criteria used elsewhere.
- 3. Descriptions of travel services are regularly updated to maintain an accurate description of the product. However, Cancun Airport Transportations cannot be held accountable for variations occurring upon your arrival.
- 4. Cancun Airport Transportations reserves the right to deny services to any client at any given moment if and when it considers convenient to do so.
- 5. Any claim or notice that the client should present about the services received must be submitted in writing within 30 (thirty) days from last day of travel.
Limitations of Liabilities
Cancun Airport Transportations will not assume liability for any claims, costs or expenses arising from injury to the client or third parties, accident, loss of life, loss or damage to personal property, lack of enjoyment, upset, disappointment, anguish, distress or frustration be it mental or physical resulting from the following:
- 1. Acts or omissions caused by any party and its employees other than Cancun Airport Transportations.
- 2. Illness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical failures, quarantine, government actions, weather or any other circumstance beyond direct control of Cancun Airport Transportations.
- 3. The client failure to obtain the required travel documentation including but not limited to, passport, visas and certificates, in which case no refund will be granted.
- 4. The client failure to comply with travel instructions including, but not limited to, flight schedules, hotel check-in and check-out dates and times, and voucher redemption policies.
- 5. Changes to or cancellation of the travel services offered for any reason. Cancun Airport Transportations reserves the right to cancel or change the travel services at its discretion, but will attempt to substitute the cancelled service with comparable ones. If a reservation must completely be canceled, Cancun Airport Transportations liability will be limited to a refund of mony paid to Cancun Airport Transportations.
- 6. A full refund will not be granted by Cancun Airport Transportations in situations when a service must be interrupted, postponed or cancelled for reasons beyond its control (force majeure including inclement weather, hurricanes, earthquakes, strikes, war, acts of terrorism, etc.), circumstances under which Cancun Airport Transportations is not allowed to obtain full refund from service operators according to specific contract terms. Cancun Airport Transportations will be entitled to up to a 10% retention upon the total amount paid by the client for his/her reservation to cover bookkeeping and administrative costs.
- 7. Despite our continued rate verification, in rare cases the possibility exists that rate changes may occur without notice due to unforeseen events or force majeure. As rates sometimes expire and cannot be updated by the service provider in a timely manner, Cancun Airport Transportations regularly runs a rates verification process which may show differences between the price you paid for your reservation and the price you need to pay to actually receive the service. When an updated rate is lower than the original rate offered to you, Cancun Airport Transportations will charge the lower amount. When an updated rate is higher than original a Cancun Airport Transportations Travel Consultant will inform you of the price variation. If you do not agree to the revised amount Cancun Airport Transportations will refund 100% of the monies paid and will not be liable for any claims or inconveniences arising from the said rate difference and/or cancellation of the reservation.