Book your Tulum & Xel Ha Private Tour
Visit the beautiful Mayan ruins of Tulum in front of the Caribbean Sea and then head to one of the most iconic theme parks of the Riviera Maya: Xel-Ha Natural Park.
- Go directly from your hotel to Tulum ruins and then to Xel-ha Mexico. Pick up time is up to you, but we have found that 7AM ÔÇô 8 AM works well
- In Tulum you can hire a guide or just explore the ruins on your own. 2 hours in Tulum is plenty of time Tulum is open from 8AM ÔÇô 5PM
- Then go to Xel-Ha where you can swim/snorkel, float down the lazy river, walk through the jungle, eat, drink or relax in a hammock.
- Xel-Ha is open 365 days a year from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
Included in the Private Tulum & Xel-Ha┬áTour.
- Private A/C transportation┬áexclusively┬áfor your group
- English speaking driver
- All toll road and parking fees.
- Xel-ha All Inclusive: all food from 5 restaurants and ice cream shop, drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Private tours are for your group only; you plan the day, we just make suggestions.
DOES ┬áNOT INCLUDE:
- Entrance fees & taxes for Tulum Ruins & Xel-ha All Inclusive
- Rent of snorkel equip, towels, and locker.┬áThe park requires a deposit for rental. The deposit will be refunded by the park when returning the items.
- Official guide inside Tulum ruins.
***┬áNote that the certified guides inside the ruins are┬ánot included┬áon this tour, and they are not part of the service that we provide. Therefore, we are not responsible and do not control the prices or exchange rate of the guide that you hire. Remember to agree on the price before hiring a guide.
KIDS:┬áChildren from 5 to 11 years old pay child price.
Children under 5 years old are always free!
ALL CHILDREN under 12 years old (including FREE KIDS under 5 years old) , must present proof of age.┬á┬á A copy of their passports will work. They will be checked at the park.┬á┬á┬áMake sure to bring this with you!
Cancellation & Reservation Policies.
- All prices are in US Dollars
- You do not need an EP card to get the BEST prices in Cancun.
- If the tour departs as scheduled it is a completed tour. If you are not on the tour on time you will be considered a no-show and therefore we will be charged. In that case, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. Not even we┬ácan make that call.
- This tour must be cancelled by 2:00 PM on the day BEFORE the tour in order to receive a full refund of any deposit you may have made.
- Cancellations can be made by e-mail 48 hrs before your tour departs. Less than 48 hrs you are required to call our office.
- You personally must speak with our staff. Do not have the hotel travel agent or concierge call. We all speak English.
- We will provide you with a cancellation number. Please write it down and guard it until you have received your refund.
- In most cases a refund will be issued within 48 hrs.
- After 2:00 PM on the day before your tour we still may be able to cancel/refund you, but you are taking a risk. If the tour is full and the operator cannot fill your space, you will lose your deposit. So, call us whenever you can.
- Our phone number in Cancun is 5002133. It is also on your tour e-vouchers you received. If you have any trouble dialing this number, ask the concierge or front desk staff to assist you. We are here from 9:00 AM until 9:00 PM daily and have an answering machine for the off hours.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- You can change the date of any tour without penalty IF you call before 2:00 PM on the day before the tour.
- We have the most flexible cancellation policy in Cancun and we will only keep your deposit IF we are charged by the tour operator.
The tour is provided by Chichen Itza Tour